If you have been with us for a while, you might remember we used to make popsicles for our local customers and they were a fan favorite! For those of you who are new or haven’t been with us for as long, our popsicles served as a treat to make those hot summer days a little bit cooler. We get asked for the popsicles a lot, but have not found a way to make them shippable…. yet ;)
We know our customers are always looking for ways to support their immune system and keep their families healthy! We thought it would be fun to give you some recipes over the next few blogs as a way to bring a little fun to your daily dose of Elderberry Syrup! Whether that’s through popsicles, drinks, smoothies, and so on, we want you to be fully confident that you are staying healthy while being able to use our syrup in different ways.
We have an AWESOME popsicle recipe for you to make your own popsicles with our Elderberry Syrup at home!
Why Popsicles? We say, why not popsicles?
They’re a delicious treat everyone loves, ESPECIALLY kids! It’s a bonus that this recipe is a healthy one!
5 items to make a tasty popsicle:
- 4 Tablespoons of The Elderberry Co. Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Our local raw honey if you would like it a little more sweet
- 1 cup of Organic Apple Juice (100%)
- ½ cup of organic Cranberry juice (100%)
- 1 cup of coconut water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher (Makes it easier to pour) and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle Molds and freeze for at least 6 hours until completely frozen. We’ve included a link to a BPA free silicone Popsicle mold from Amazon that we love!
- If you are using molds, you may run warm water over the molds for 15 seconds once they are frozen. This will help to release the ice pop.
- Enjoy your tasty Elderberry Popsicle.
Let us know in the comments what recipe kind of recipe you would like to see next!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.